Street Styles of New York Fashion Week at Mercedes Benz Fashion Show
Relationships are so important in the eyes of God. As His children, He desires that we live in unity and stay connected with one another. When we are transparent and pray for each other, something supernatural takes place. We open the door to God’s abundant blessing and healing in our lives. When we walk in love and unity, our prayers become more effective, and His power is released in and through us.
Living in peace and unity doesn’t mean you have to agree with everyone around you all the time. It means you look for common ground. It means you reach out to others; you pray for them and help meet their needs. When we put the needs of others first, God will make sure our own needs are abundantly supplied. Follow God’s commands and pray for one another so that you may be healed!
PRAYER FOR TODAY:
Father, thank You for revealing Your truth to my heart. I choose to obey Your Word. I choose to pray for others and live in peace and unity, knowing that it will open the door for Your healing in Jesus’ name. Amen.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
Some @GQ love out here •
#nyfw recap : @GrungyGentleman •
#Menswear #Style #Fashion • (at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week)
Frame by @NajWareham •
#Menswear #Style #Fashion •
Afro beauties. Queen Solange & my afro idol Cipriana Quann
I feel so alive to have stumbled upon I go by Frankie!
" Randomly, I’m as mad and rude as a Parisian girl should be, I love French fries, red wine, high heels and mayonnaise. I throw “bitch” everywhere cause my mum doesn’t speak English. I secretly wish I’ll be a gangsta in my next life. I hate fishnet tights, the number 3, Ugg boots, Brussels sprouts and the number 14. I don’t trust the Mayans, the weather forecast lady and TFL’ service updates – among other bitches.
More seriously, I am also a personal stylist (buying clothes with other people’s money is something highly enjoyable) and a fashion digital marketer.” - www.igobyfrankie.com
September 6: Rihanna at the Alexander Wang Fashion Show